Standing up for Toronto Centre
- Critic for Tenant Rights, Urban Indigenous Issues, and Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Response.
- Suze is an experienced communications professional and advocate
- She is recognized across Ontario for her work on healthcare, community safety, diversity and inclusion, and Indigenous issues
- Her passion for change is rooted in her personal experience of overcoming poverty, precarious housing, and gender–based violence
- Suze was raised in downtown Toronto and lives in Regent Park with her husband Trevor and their husky–mix Nova